Well, you’ve found my blog, so welcome! As I write this first post, I am unsure as to how public this blog will become, but I suppose I should write it as though people are reading!
The goal of this blog is mainly to motivate myself and keep track of my goals to lose weight and get back into shape after having my baby, and hopefully to inspire others with similar goals. I haven’t had him yet, so I can’t start yet, but I can plan! I’m getting very excited, and my due date is three weeks from today, so hopefully within a matter of days I will have a baby in my arms and a plan to regain my body!
Until the baby comes, I will update this blog with information as to how things are progressing. After the baby comes, this is what you can expect to read:
- my overall goals for weight loss, fitness, and nutrition
- short term goals and plans
- a weekly goal- set every Monday for the following week
- a weekly weigh-in every Monday
- updates on how close I am to reaching certain goals
- workout reports and food journal reports
- reviews of fitness products and workouts
- pictures (yikes!) to show progress and generally embarrass myself
- updates on the baby and being a new mom!
In addition, I may include goals for other areas of my life, such as trying to keep a regular house cleaning schedule, goals related to my jobs and career aspirations, and my efforts to make our home gospel-centered.
So now you know what this blog is all about. In my next post, I will tell you a little more about myself. Thanks for reading!