I’m tired all the time.
No matter what I do, I feel guilty for the things I’m NOT doing.
I feel like I’m always letting people down.
I want to be a fun, energetic mom, but I’m afraid my kids just see me grumpy and yelling.
There are always more chores to be done, and I can never find time to do the things I really love.
My house and my schedule are full of clutter, and I’m always stressed and busy.
I love my family and find joy in being a wife and mother, but I feel like I’m losing my identity as just “me!”
Can you identify with those statements? I sure can!
At the end of 2016, I came across a Facebook ad for another online course. Yes, I say “another” because I’m a little bit of an online course junkie. I tried to talk myself out of paying for yet another one, but when I saw what this course offered, I couldn’t resist.
I felt all of those statements from the beginning of this post, and I felt them hard! I felt like I was always just doing the next thing that had arrived to the top of my never-ending to do list, and everything was immediately urgent. No time for a breather!
Time Mastery For Women (the course I found) promised to help with all of these problems that I identified with so strongly. The course is taught by Dr. Jen Riday, a women’s happiness expert. Let me say that again. A women’s happiness expert! #coolestjobtitleever
I signed up and eagerly awaited each and every lesson as it was released, day by day. Now, some (most) of the online courses I’ve taken I have not finished. Not proud of it, but it’s true. Time Mastery For Women was another story. I devoured each lesson as soon as it was available, and I began implementing the material into my life immediately.
This course has affected my life in such a positive way; I can honestly tell you that I use what I learned, every single day. And I really want you to have the same experience!
Let me tell you who would be a good fit for this course:
- Any woman who is struggling to find her purpose in life.
- Any woman who is bogged down with jobs and chores and can’t seem to find time for herself or her hobbies.
- Moms who would like to have their spouse and kids help out more around the house.
- Moms who want their kids to remember them as happy and energetic, rather than grumpy and tired.
- Women who want to get the housework done faster and free up some time for their favorite activities.
- Any woman who feels guilty for how she chooses to spend her time (not matter what she chooses!).
- Anyone who wants to eliminate the clutter from her life and surround herself with activities and possessions that make her happy and fulfilled.
Now let me tell you some of what you’ll experience in the course. This is the list that, once I encountered it, I just couldn’t resist. And the course delivered. I was getting organized, I was letting go of guilt, I was defining exactly what I wanted out of life and taking steps toward my goals!
So what will you get out of Time Mastery For Women?
- Define your priorities. What is most important to you? What comes in second? What is third and fourth? When you know and can name the things you care about the most, then you can feel good about spending time on them!
- Declutter your schedule and make time for things that matter most.
- Eliminate guilt about how you spend your time and what you say yes or no to.
- Create routines that you will stick to, and which help you to always do the most important things you want to do each day.
- Get to Inbox Zero and stay there!
- Organize your schedule, from a daily level to an entire year.
- Create a meal plan and grocery shopping system that will save you time and money.
- Learn how to be in charge of your own happiness and create boundaries that preserve your time, energy, and identity.
- Healthy meals and snack ideas, to help you keep up your energy throughout the day.
- Some great techniques for how to turn a bad day around, instantly.
- Get your spouse and kids to help out more and decrease the amount of time you spend on housework.
- Learn the art of creating “white space” in your life, and having a place for everything that you need and want to do.
Time Mastery For Women has opened its doors, and is now accepting new students through March 30th. Time is short, so check it out and see if it’s right for you!
Make 2017 the year you get inspired, get organized, get to work, and get to be the person you want to be!
***I am an affiliate for Time Mastery For Women, so if you sign up through the links in this post, I receive a commission at no extra cost to you. I promise it’s worth it!