May is one of my favorite months. My birthday is in May, school gets out in May, and summer begins!
This May is extra awesome since I just finished my teaching assignments, and I’m mostly free for the month (aka home with kids…”free” doesn’t exactly describe it properly), with a few exciting events coming up.
Let’s see how I did in April.
3. secret goal :)- Getting closer! Made some great progress during April.
5. weed our backyard- Halfway. And not thanks to me. Thanks to my mom and Madison, our awesome babysitter! Hi Madison! I mentioned you on my blog! You rock!
learn some things at Bloggy Boot Camp and implement them into my blog- I did the first half- definitely learned some new things. Have not yet had a chance to sit down and make some plans based on what I learned, but that will happen soon!
Looks like April was a very busy, pretty successful month! Four out of seven goals completed, and progress made on the other three- not too shabby.
Here’s the plan for May.
1. Secret Goal :)- Finish it!
2. Finish weeding our backyard- In my 32-week-pregnant condition, I don’t know how much I will actually do, but hopefully it will get done.
3. Implement what I learned from Bloggy Boot Camp into my blog
4. Go through my business cards collected at Bloggy Boot Camp and follow everyone!- Been meaning to do this since I got back.
5. Learn some things at the Elevate Blog Conference and implement them into my blog
6. Complete two more things on my 30 Before 30 list before my birthday (turning 29!)
7. Finish my digital organizing- I have been spending hours and hours going through all of my digital photos, videos, music, and files, to weed out anything that we don’t need, duplicates, etc. I’m making sure everything is backed up online, on my computer, and on an external hard drive. I’m also making a “favorites” folder of photos and videos in hopes that it will be a little easier to find things I love without having to wade through everything else I want to keep. I’m getting close, and I hope to finish in May! Then I’ll just have to do a little update every few months with the latest photos and files.
I think that’s a pretty good plan. May is kind of a “waiting” month, because in June we will be actively looking for a home to move into, and preparing for baby’s arrival!
What are your goals for this month?